ELITE AUDIO RETURN POLICY
You may return or exchange complete, new-in-box product
for any reason within 30 days. Defective products are covered by exchange only. Additional exclusions apply.
All products, unless noted otherwise, are covered by manufacturer's warranty for repair against manufacturing defects. Please refer to the product description for details related to whether the coverage is provided by the manufacturer.
Refund or exchange option:
You may choose an exchange or a refund for complete, new-in-box product returned.
Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, PayPal, gift certificate, store credit account, or other form of payment used on your original transaction.
Includes select products such as those noted as non-refundable in the product description, pre-cut wire, all software, downloads or digital content, installation labor, and special order or made-to-order products (e.g. – vehicle specific subwoofer enclosures).
Products must be new and show no signs of use or installation otherwise Elite Audio will refuse the return or charge a restocking fee. Examples of conditions that will lead to refused returns or a restocking fee include:
Damaged product and/or shipping box from shipment:
- Any sign of use – including but not limited to installation, scratches, or other signs of use such as physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged or tampered.
- A different serial number than the one Elite Audio shipped.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Product(s) returned that were damaged due to improper packaging.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers.
You have five (5) business days from your delivery date to notify Elite Audio of any damage that occurred during shipment.
After we receive your product, we normally process your exchange or refund within three (3) business days. Some product requires additional testing or evaluation.
We will email you a Return Received notice detailing that your return has been received. An additional email will be sent following the completion of the return process.
Covered through an exchange of the same product within our return period. If the product is discontinued, you will be eligible for a non-refundable store credit towards another product. After 30 days, defective product is covered under warranty coverage as stated above. Any product missing manufacturer packaging, accessories or parts (including those promotional in nature) will be exchanged only for the same product with the aforementioned packaging, accessories and parts not being included upon the exchange (we exchange exactly what you send us). In the event a product is returned missing accessories and/or packaging, and the product is not in stock for exchange, we will send the product for warranty repair, regardless of the purchase date.
Original shipping costs:
Will be deducted from your refund, store credit or exchange towards alternate products. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and your original shipping is non-refundable and will be deducted from any refund or credit issued.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you cannot find it, please do the following within 36 hours of expected, stated delivery:
- Verify the shipping address on the order is where you have been looking for the package.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else such as a neighbor or co-worker has accepted the delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail or packages.
© Copyright Elite Audio All rights reserved.
EFFECTIVE 01 Jan 2018
Terms and conditions subject to change without prior notice.