Car window tinting is one of the most popular upgrades sought after by new car owners. Car window tinting your vehicle not only provides added comfort and security, but it also increases the value of your vehicle.
Save Energy and Block UV Rays with Window Tint
Elite Audio window tinting provides cool vehicle protection from the sun’s destructive rays by creating a permanent barrier between your vehicle’s interior and the outside world. Auto manufacturers produce cars with high-grade leather and suede interiors, making it increasingly crucial to protect these interiors from fading and cracking. Window tinting your car will keep the interior cooler, and help protect your dashboard, seats, carpets, floor mats, vinyl, and leather. Plus, your air conditioner won’t need to work as hard, so you’ll save fuel and help extend the life of your vehicle’s air conditioning system.
Window tint cuts the sun’s dangerous UV-A and UV-B rays. The “Skin Cancer Foundation” reminds you that time spent in the car puts both drivers and passengers at risk of skin cancer and other health conditions such as melanoma, cataracts, extra light sensitive eyes, and migraine headaches. The sun’s UV rays can easily penetrate car windows, but since UV-protective car window tints and films block up to 99% of the suns cancer-causing damaging rays, car window tinting is a reliable way to reduce your cancer risk. Additionally, car window tinting cuts down potentially dangerous glare from the road, reflective surfaces, and other vehicles’ headlights at night.
Window Tinting Features & Benfits
Blocks UV Radiation
- Reduces up to 99% of the sun’s harmful UV-A and UV-B cancer-causing rays
- Increases skin & eye protection
- Reduces interior fading and cracking
- Prolongs the life of all rubber, wood, cellular phone, audio and speaker systems
- Reduces up to 70% of the heat
- Increases air-conditioning efficiency
- Improves occupant comfort
- Reduces Glare & Fatigue
- Lessens eye fatigue
- Improves vision and safety
- Reduces glare and eyestrain for both driver and passengers
- Provides an extra barrier of protection
- Increases shatter resistance of glass
- Helps hold shattered glass in place